Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visitors

My mom and Ron are coming to visit today! They'll be here for a few days to celebrate Chanukkah. And then next week my mother-in-law is coming as well as (hopefully) my sister-in-law. Then over that weekend my brother-in-law will probably visit too. What a full house!! It's going to be a ton of fun, though. I will try to take some pictures, of course.

Dovid is now a professional at standing up while holding onto something, and I even saw him "cruising" around the crib. Not a lot, but he was just scootching towards the corner from the center of the crib. Very cute. :-)

They're both sitting on their own very well. Chana will just sit until she gets bored and wants to move around to a different toy. Dovid will do the same, but he gets bored a lot quicker. (Like after 30 seconds)

In other news, our awesome bloggy friend Shaz is awaiting the birth of her (almost) adopted baby!!! We're so excited for her!!!!!! If you don't know the story, go to her blog and read the last 10 posts or so to catch up. It's really an incredible miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment