Monday, December 22, 2008

Your Blog is Fabulous Award



Thanks to Margelina for giving my blog this award!

The rules for this one is to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…

1. My computer...games, internet, email, shopping, you name it.

2. Control...I am a 100% control freak.

3. TV...I have the TV on nearly all the time when I'm at home, even if it's just background noise and I'm REALLY not watching what's playing.

4. Pregnancy/childbirth/pregnant women...I think I went over this in my last award/tag, or maybe my previous post about birthing class. In any case, I'm more obsessed than addicted, but it's close enough.

5. Sleep...I'm a night owl, so I could stay up till 3am and then sleep till noon. At least I could before getting pregnant...

I'm passing this onto:

WiseGuy @ Woman Anyone?
tryingtoconceive @ Infertility Bites
sushilover @ Life after D&C
Nancy @ TheNewLifeOfNancy
Peeveme @ Bellyaching and Benedictions

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!

    I will post my addictions in a subsequent post on my blog.

    Meanwhile, I am putting up the badge! :)

    Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...you and I share many of the same addictions. I think the only one we don't completely share is #2.

    Congrats on the award.

    *ICLW

    ReplyDelete