Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Big thank you to Sarah R @ Andrew Tales for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!!


Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each.

7 things about me people may not know: (The TV/Movie/Music edition...)
1) One of my favorite movies of all time is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love everything Monty Python and have seen every episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus. One of my best friends from college, David, used to play the opening to Monty Python and the Holy Grail very loud on his computer to get my attention when we were living in the same house but on different floors.

2) I played Dorothy in my camp's production of The Wizard of Oz back in 1998. Many of the munchkins were taller than I was...

3) I was an extra in the movie Indian Summer in 1993.

4) I've met the actor Chevy Chase, whose daughter was a bunk mate of mine at Camp Tamakwa. He's just as hilarious in person as he is on TV, and his daughter is such a sweetie (regardless of who her father is).

5) I met Blake Berris and Rachel Melvin (two actors who used to be on Days of our Lives) at a fan event almost exactly 2 years ago.

6) My favorite band is Rascal Flatts, and I would LOOOVE to see them in concert!

7) My favorite type of secular music is country music. :-)

Tag 7 people:
1) Baby Smiling In Back Seat (who just had her twins!!)
2) Celia @ Breeder Beware
3) Sharon @ Mindful Meandering
4) Christina @ My Life
5) Chelle @ Our Life in a Nutchell
6) Murgdan @ Conceive This!
7) WiseGuy @ Woman Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Dear Elana, thanks for the award! Love it!!

    And Congrats on receiving it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I had no idea you knew all those people! That is so cool! I am going to have to check out Indian Summer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE The Holy Grail! It makes me laugh way harder than it probably should!

    ReplyDelete