Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Honest Scrap

I've been tagged! Both Jenni & Wiseguy tagged me with the "Honest Scrap" award.



The Rules of the Award:

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

Blogs I Pick:

Rebecca @ The Binky Diaries
Lisa @ A Day in the Life of Preachman's Wife
A Few Good Sperm
Sherry @ Sherry's World
Marie @ Where is that Special Water?
Jewels @ Empty Nesting
Murgdan @ Conceive This!

10 Honest Things About Myself:

1) I have no clue how I'm going to handle two babies at once.
2) I am a cat lover.
3) I still keep in touch with my three best friends from college (and see one of them every few weeks).
4) I play nerdy computer games.
5) I enjoy bed rest because it gives me an excuse to be lazy.
6) I had very, very few friends going through school.
7) I'm incredibly short (4'11").
8) I like things that are organic, natural and/or environmentally friendly.
9) I have never smoked a cigarette, taken any illegal drugs or been drunk.
10) I spent the night after my wedding night in the hospital. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Environmentally friendly, eh...have we discussed cloth diapers yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the hospital? Why so?

    Even I am still in touch with friends from school, though we can't meet very often, as she is now in a different country...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, I'm honored :) I'll try to get my list together, I've been a lazy blogger lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're 4'11?!

    i'm an ENTIRE foot taller than you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from ICLW. Wishing you a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy! Also best of luck with Twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 4'11. I wish you the bests with the twins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You spent the night after your wedding in a hospital?

    Is that a blog post? If not, it should be!

    ReplyDelete