Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MckLinky Blog Hop

This week's blog hop theme is baby pictures! So, I finally used my brand new camera and took some awesome pictures of the twins. It has a function where it can detect a smile, so I set it to do that and got a couple of good grins. Enjoy!

I've got your foot! ME FIRST! (A la Jacob & Esau)

Grin!

3 pictures of Chana



4 pictures of Dovid
Look, Ma! I can hold it myself (for about 2 seconds...)

Smile!

I'm conducting the imaginary choir...




MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. What wonderful pics! They have such great smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe how big they are getting, holding themselves up in the bumbo? My goodness, and they are Sooo beautiful, wow, you make gorgeous babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the pix - they made my day! They are so different looking, who would know that they were twins? I will send them to Mom for her birthday tomorrow.
    Love, yoursisterauntiebeh

    ReplyDelete