Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Pictures!

I took a ton of photos off of my mother's digital camera, but I can't possibly post them all at once...there are just too many. So, I'll give you a taste today and then more of a taste tomorrow. Also, I'll go backwards in time so my sister-in-law can see the twinners most recent pictures first. :-) These were all taken on Sept 7th...and here we go!

Chana

"Bleh"

"Eh what?"

"Heeey"


Dovid

Grin

"Hi"

"Hug?"


Chana & Dovid

"Can I suck your thumb?"

"Mmmm thumb..."

"Can I touch your face?"

"Don't look!"

"I want to hold your arm"

"Dovid, what are you doing?"

"Whee!"

"I've got your arm again"

Giggle

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!


    All the best to both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I especially liked the pictures of the two of them together -- they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute for words! I especially love Dovid in his little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elana, they are SO cute! Especially watching them interact like that. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, get a load of all that Gingy hair on Chana! Do you think she'll be a true redhead? Also, I can't tell = I thought she had blue eyes but some of the pix look like brown eyes. What's the official word?
    And Dovid in that cap is a hoot (where did you find it?).
    I hope they are getting lots of tummy time and practice balancing sitting up without the chairs? Is that in the cards soon? Give them each a big hug and kiss from their devoted auntiebeh!
    PS: Please remind them of their cousin born on 9/9/99 who is today, (9/9/09) TEN!

    ReplyDelete