Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last Installment of Pictures...For Now

You're welcome, WiseGuy & Nancy. I'm glad you guys enjoy my posts on random Jewish stuff. I absolutely love sharing. :-) For FET Accompli--I think my husband has been "the Kohen" for one pidyon ha-ben (and I believe it was many, many years ago...) It's usually an "older" man or a Rabbi that happens to also be a Kohen that would do one of the few pidyon ha-ben's that actually happen in this community. They are just SO rare!

Anyways, onto the last of my old pictures! These were all taken the day the twins came home from the hospital (March 25th). Funny thing about March 25th, if you've ever read Lord of the Rings, that's the day of the year when Frodo put The Ring into Mount Doom and it was totally destroyed. Being the nerd that I am, I was *so* hoping to have the babies that day. Oh well...anyways...

Here is Dovid, still lying in his teensy crib in the NICU

And now I've dressed him and picked him up. Wow, he is SO tiny!

Now he's all snuggled into his carseat. I'm in awe of how small he was...

Here is Shmuel holding Chana

And here's the whole family all ready to go home (YIPE!)

3 comments:

  1. You know, what you keep saying is so novel for me...

    I do not meet practitioners on Judaism in my day-to-day life....and so what I see or read here is unusual and I like it...sometimes, I mentally search for corollaries to what you say or the phenomenons you explain...

    Thanks...

    And I totally dig Chana and Dovid's snaps because they are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see the reverse timeline & how tiny they start out! It really emphasizes just how quickly it all goes by!

    ReplyDelete