Monday, September 14, 2009

25 Firsts

I am stealing this from Sarah R, Nancy, and Jenn.

"25 Firsts"

1. Who was your first prom date? I believe that was Ilya Gandelman. It was his Junior Prom and I was a sophomore.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? He's my facebook friend, but we don't actually communicate.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Manischewitz wine

4. What was your first job? I worked in the box office at the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra

5. What was your first car? 2006 Ford Focus

6. Who was the first person to text you today? I haven't received any text messages today.

7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? Chana (she was crying)

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Kelley

9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? I think Seattle, WA.

10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Shira Kochman, and we send each other emails on facebook infrequently.

11. Where was your first sleepover? Shira Kochman's house

12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Shifra, my au pair

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My sister's, and I was the maid-of honor.

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Got dressed

15. What was the first concert you went to? My first concert I believe was Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers & Bill Cosby. (Yes, mom, I remember it...)

16. First tattoo? Don't have any, don't plan to get any.

17. First piercing? My ears and I was 14 (almost 15).

18. First foreign country you went to? Canada (lol)

19. First movie you remember seeing? An American Tail

20. What state did you first live in? New York

21. Who was your first room mate? I honestly don't remember her name. It was at Bucknell and she moved out after a few weeks. I think her last name was Rich...

22. When was your first detention? Never had one!

24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? To speak Hebrew fluently

25. Who will be the next person to post this? YOU WILL!

3 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up about Canada! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL....did you cry when your ears were pierced? I did!

    Maybe I should pick this up...What say?

    ReplyDelete