OMG!! I've been tagged! I am so honored and thank Nikki for tagging me today.
The rules of tag are:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules to your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Here are 6 random things about me:
1) I am Orthodox Jewish, so I keep the Sabbath, keep kosher, wear only skirts, cover my hair, etc. etc.
2) I absolutely LOVE country music (and sing to the radio in my car all the time)!
3) My husband and I are 14 years apart (he is older), and we are both the babies in our respective families...so most of his siblings are old enough to be my parents. (My mother is about 11 years older than my husband's oldest sibling)
Here's a really cute picture I took of him on our second date, so you can see he doesn't look particularly old.
4) I love Harry Potter--love the books, love the movies. I am a complete Potter fanatic. :-)
5) My life is a complete open book--I have nothing to hide and would share nearly any information with anyone who asked.
6) I've been watching Days of our Lives since I was born (with a few years off when I didn't have a TV/VCR in college). Best.Soap.Ever.
Now I need to tag 6 people:
I tag trying to conceive, fuentes, Blue, Sherry, Cate, and Jenn!