Saturday, May 16, 2009

Babies are Funny

My daughter likes to grab her pacifier while she is sucking on it. It's very cute and I'm convinced she's now doing it on purpose (because I've caught her doing it numerous times). The problem is that she doesn't have such good coordination (being a baby and all), so when she pulls her hand away, there goes the paci. Whoops! Unfortunately she also doesn't know how to put it back in so Mommy has to rescue the paci and put it back in.

My son did something completely by accident that was equally as funny. My husband heard him crying and went in to see what he needed. When my husband reached my son, he heard the mobile over the vibrating seat playing a song. Dovid had accidentally pulled the ring that makes the music play. tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment