Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trying to be Positive

Well, on the bright side, we've taken care of more of my "worst case scenario" questions from Tuesday morning. Here goes:

2) What happens if they get in there and none of the eggs I have are mature?

  • Well, at least 2 of them were mature (and even fertilized)...we don't yet know about the other 6, but the answer to this question is still "didn't happen".

4) What happens if they get a whole bunch of great eggs but none of them fertilize?

  • Well, at least 2 of them were fertilized...again, we don't yet know about the other 6, but the answer to this question is also "didn't happen".

Only 2 questions left to answer, and one will be answered tomorrow...the other will take a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow Elana. Try and be as positive as possible. Remember, one is all it takes, and you have double of that right now. I know it's frustrating to have none left to freeze, but hey, it you have twins now, maybe you would not use your frozen embies anyway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Even if I do have twins, I'm still going to want more children (I think... lol) I'm aiming for 5 total, but it's not really up to me, is it. I'm more nervous that since there's only two left, they may not be "quality"...and I don't want to have another miscarriage! Well, I guess I'll find out about the little guys (gals?) soon!

    ReplyDelete