Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best.Clinic.Ever.

So, my infertility center is the best clinic ever...no question. Last night I called around 10pm just to ask if it would be ok for me to "be with" my husband. I had just had my retrieval earlier in the day and wasn't sure if it was ok to "do it" before the transfer (since I won't be "doing it" after the transfer). The nurse who returned my call made me feel as if I had just called her during normal business hours, not even one inkling that I had interrupted her evening and she didn't make me feel as if my question was stupid or could've waited until the morning (which it couldn't if I wanted to have fun that night!). She was just inceredible.

Then, the nurse from the PACU (that's the unit where they do the retrievals, transfers, etc.) called me today just to check in and make sure I was doing ok. Yes, she had told me at the retrieval that she would be calling to check in, but still...it's just such a nice thing to do.

There are many, many other reasons why my clinic rocks, but these are just two recent examples that show how awesome they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment