Thursday, October 25, 2018

Long Day of Not a Whole Lot

These days are the most difficult to write about - the ones where I'm at work for 10 hours, come home to eat dinner, and see the kids for a little while before it's time for them to go to bed. Not a whole lot happens (generally).

I came home today to Gavriella asking if she could take her new purse to school for show and tell tomorrow. She's so excited about it, and I just love that, so of course I said yes - with the caveat that she better not lose it.

I forgot to add that during my Costco trip yesterday I bought a whole bunch of candy for Halloween. They have full size candy bars for REALLY cheap - we're talking 30 full size candy bars for $12. If anyone actually comes to my house for trick or treating, they are going to be in for a happy surprise. Most years we get a handful of kids (or less), so we'll see what happens. If we start handing out good candy I'm wondering if word will spread and people will make a special trip. I guess we will see!

Last night I did my best friend's nails for her work Halloween party (which was today). I should have taken a picture of them. Maybe when she gets home (she lives next door to me) I'll have her do it so I can share it with you. We put on a Halloween-themed Color Street set called "Bloody Gorgeous". Last night I also wrapped all of the presents I got the kids at Costco. It took a while, but at least now the presents are hidden, and even if the kids find the hiding place they won't know what's there.

My task for this evening is actually going through my old records from the days when I was doing fertility cycles and backdating entries into this blog so I can have a more well-rounded idea of what actually happened. I may possibly co-author a book about fertility and want to have an easy way to reference things for myself. Feel free to peruse through the ancient history 2006-2008 once my posts go live.

No comments:

Post a Comment