Monday, October 29, 2018

Flu shot

I finally got my seasonal flu shot today! I usually get it much earlier on in October every year, but I had been waiting for my workplace to get them. Last night I even said to someone that if they weren't doing flu shots today that I was going to go to CVS tomorrow (on my day off) to get one. I was extremely excited and actually bounded down the hall when I heard one of my coworkers was doing the injections. It was actually really funny to have her give me the shot, and I must say she did a fantastic job. It didn't hurt almost at all when she did it, and my arm is only a tiny bit sore. Yay for vaccines!

I watched the end of the World Series last night, and Boston won. YAY! I had also watched part of game 3. Both games included several home runs, which was quite nice. It was kind of anticlimactic to have the last batter strike out, though. 😄 I felt bad for him, though. That must feel absolutely terrible. Not only losing the game and the World Series, but doing it by striking out. And I was very happy it did not go into extra innings. As it was I went to bed later than I wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment