Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nothing Doing

Sorry for the lack of posting, but there really hasn't been anything going on here. The twins had their 3 month weigh-in at the doctor, and they're both 10lbs 12oz!

The investment guy at my workplace wants me to come and be his administrative assistant, but I'm not sure if they're going to pay me enough to make it worthwhile. I'm still waiting to hear back from HR about that. In the mean time, I don't even have a babysitter if I do decide to go back! (Except my mother-in-law, but she's only here until July.)

That's really all for now. The twins are doing well, and we're soooo happy to have my mother-in-law helping out for a few weeks. She is a saint!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you have some help at home..also glad that the twins are doing good!

    Start working only when you are ready to!

    ReplyDelete