Monday, March 8, 2010

No News

No real news from here. The twins are each getting another tooth (Chana's 7th and Dovid's 3rd). It's quite cute. :-) Chana is starting to practice standing on her own. This means that she'll do it for about 3 seconds before sitting down or grabbing onto something, but she's getting there. Chana also sort of said "hi" the other day. I said "hi" to her and then she said what sounded like "haee" back. It was super cute! Ziva and I have been watching Shalom Sesame with the twins, too. It's fun for us, and I think the twins just like the moving pictures on the TV. It's educational!! But don't worry, we don't just plop them in front of the TV. We sit with them on our laps and watch for a little bit. Then it's back to play time!!

I'm really enjoying being back in school. I'm actually doing well in all of my classes, the homework is easy (as are the tests), and I like my professors too. Does this make me a nerd? Well, I was a nerd anyway, so I guess it does. :-D

Ziva, the twins and I will be going to NYC next weekend (without my hubby *sob*) since I'm starting spring break. My mom will be joining us there and we'll get to have a bit of fun on Sunday and Monday before coming back to Boston. Then my mom will be here for about a week, and my sister and brother-in-law will be coming to join the fun later that week to celebrate the twins' birthday!!! OMG...they're actually going to be one. I seriously can't believe it. I'll have to take lots of pictures for you to see how far we've come in a year. *sigh* My babies are growing up!

3 comments:

  1. David loves Shalom Sesame! He now knows all of his Alef-Bet letters. Also, we went to the Judaica store for Purim and we called it the "Alef-Bet store!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the twins are so close to their first birthday! Amazing.

    I hope you all have a wonderful trip and ENJOY your spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, almost 1 already!! Enjoy NYC :-)

    ReplyDelete