Monday, March 16, 2009

M*A*S*H

I know, two posts in one day (so don't forget to read the other one), but I just had to tell you about what I just received in the mail. About a week and a half ago I ordered the complete set of M*A*S*H episodes--all 11 seasons including the famous last episode (Goodbye, Farewell & Amen) and the movie that started it all (starring Donald Sutherland). I think it's the best money I ever spent, and I have plans to watch every last episode. If you're thinking about calling me, don't bother...I'm busy. :-D And I plan to watch M*A*S*H during my whole labor. I'll have to turn it off for delivery because I'll be in the OR (no TV). :-(

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, now there's a devoted fan! My husband always makes me turn the channel when M*A*S*H comes on because he said he had to watch too much of it as a kid. Of course this is also the 39 year old that still watches Scooby-Doo, go figure! And, don't tell anyone but I caught him watching a Lifetime movie the other day...gasp!

    ReplyDelete