- She has slept 6+ hours at night several times already, and she sleeps best when she's swaddled completely.
- She eats every 2-3 hours during the day. (That's from the end of one feeding to the beginning of the next.)
- She doesn't mind taking her baby multivitamin liquid. In fact, I think she might even like the way it tastes!
- She doesn't mind tummy time and even went 15 minutes straight yesterday. (Although I think she was trying to nap during some of that time, but I kept poking her to wake her up.)
- She's awake more during the day (alert, not crying or eating).
- She REALLY likes to eat and is a fantastic nurser.
- She spits up a lot (especially on Daddy). It makes me sad to see all of that delicious, nutritious breast milk go to waste. *sigh*
- Her GI system seems to be slowing down a bit. (She doesn't have a poo in every single diaper, and this is completely normal and expected for her age.)
- She absolutely loves her swing and her vibrating bouncy seat, and she also loves to be held.
- She doesn't mind being ogled by her big sister and brother, provided they don't poke her eyes out or stop her swing from swinging.
- She has definitely gained weight and grown in length. I'm considering figuring out a way to plop her on my postage scale to see exactly how much she weighs.
- She has more chins than a Chinese phone book. hehe
- Her eyes are a dark blue, and I really hope they stay that way.
- Everyone says she looks like me, except she has my mom's nose. Sometimes she'll give me a look that reminds me of Chana as an infant.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Getting So Old
No, I'm not getting old...my little baby is! Tzipora is already over a month old. Time has just flown by since she was born, and I can hardly believe that she's already 5 weeks old. Here are some finer points about my little one.