Monday, February 22, 2010

Whoops

Wow, I haven't posted in over a week!! Good golly, bad me! Anyways, not too much to report. I did well on my first Stats exam (100%). Yay! I got a 94% on my first Bio exam, and that was with 12 bonus points...heh oops. Maybe I'd better study for the next test so I can get 112%. :-D So far so good!

The twins are doing great. They aren't doing anything new, but Dovid is getting both of his bottom middle teeth, not just one of them. Very cute. Chana has the most horrific diaper rash, even though we're using cloth diapers. It must hurt a TON, poor little baby. We're giving her more naked time, but really I wish I could find something that works extremely well, not just average well.

I started my job as an admin assistant with my old boss in her new business. LOL If you understood that sentence, you get 12 bonus points. :-D Anyhoo, she adores me and is practically begging me to start working for her more hours, but she'll have to wait until school's out for the summer. Then I can start planning classes around her rather than the other way around. Yay for being wanted!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats!! You are doing awesome. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a full-time mother and be in school.

    Yay for the job!

    ReplyDelete