Friday, April 17, 2009

To Wait or Not To Wait

DISCLAIMER: If you are related to me and/or do not wish to read about "personal" stuff, please do not read this post. Thank you! :-)

Ok ladies (and gents?), I have not been with my husband since October. First it was placenta previa, then I had the cerclage put in, and finally I gave birth. It's been about 6 months and I'm finished waiting. My 6 week postpartum checkup isn't for another week and a half, but I'm not bleeding anymore. According to Jewish law, I will be allowed to be with him this Sunday night. What do I do? Wait the week and a half or say to heck with it and tackle him on Sunday? All comments are welcome!
Post a Comment