Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Belly Pics #4

It is that time, again. Time to begin the belly pics! I've got such a cute little bump already. In looking at my comparison pics from last time, I think I'm looking pretty comparable to how I did at 12 weeks with Tzipora.  I can't tell if I'm a smidge bigger or a smidge smaller, considering I weigh more than 10 lbs less than I did when the 12 week pic was taken last time. What do you think? Click on my belly pic in the sidebar to look at the side-by-side pics.

12 comments:

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

You look gorgeous! Congratulations on #4, and happy ICLW.

Rebecca said...

Hi from ICLW. You look lovely.

Michelle said...

Hi from ICLW!

I think you look smaller with number 4! Congrats!!!

Amber said...

I'd say it looks pretty similar to me. You look way cute though!

Breathe Gently said...

You look lovely - congrats on #4!

Kiddo Bliss said...

You look really happy, that's what stuck out the most for me.

Happy ICLW :)

mommy someday said...

Hello from ICLW! Congratulations on #4! Your little bump looks so cute!

Hilary said...

congrats!
what a cute belly!

AJ said...

Hi from ICLW. You look great! Your bump is so cute! That's so exciting that number 4is on the way!

Jules said...

I think you are comparable, considering the weight loss. Congrats on #4 & Happy ICLW!

thewritemama said...

Hi from ICLW...Congratulations!!

St Elsewhere said...

You look fabulous!