Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kid Pictures

Whenever my sister and brother-in-law come to visit, they always take tons of amazing pictures of the kids. I feel completely lazy in that I rarely ever take pictures of them, but anyway... Here's the album of select pictures from the visit, for those of you who don't read my brother-in-law's blog.

Before you enjoy these pictures, I just have to say that the second picture in the album took my breath away. Why, you might ask? Because my son is my husband's identical twin, apparently... Seriously, I need to scan and upload some of my hubby's pics from when he was a little boy and you'll do a double take as well.

3 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Have I mentioned how much I love the curls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pics...I loved them all. especially one of Shira holding Chana in her arms...that's fun!

    Much love to all the three kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elana!

    They're so easy to photograph, how could I not take hundreds of photos of them? :-)

    What fun we had!

    ReplyDelete