- Chana is starting to talk in full sentences, and it is SO cute!
- Tzipora is smiling a lot more often now, and it's adorable.
- She's also sucking on her fingers just the way I used to as a child. Here's picture proof:
- I just started taping the TV shows I watch using my DVD recorder rather than my VHS, and I LOOOVE it! I blip through commercials super fast and I don't need to rewind. I can even choose if I want to watch Days or Biggest Loser first without rewinding/fast forwarding.
- Dovid fell the other day and got a cut on his chin. Poor dude! We took him to the ER and they used glue on it, but the glue came off within 12 hours. Oh well! At least the cut is healing ok on its own.
- One of my best friends just found out that she's expecting after nearly a decade of unsuccessful trying. I've been dancing around with a grin on my face all day since I found out. Please say a little prayer for her that this is a sticky baby (or babies)!!!!!
- Passover is coming. YIKES! Thank G-d for my mother-in-law who is basically cleaning the house for it.
- I'm really looking forward to having my sister-in-law come to visit starting next week. I hope she decides to stay for a really long visit. :-)
- My Atkins dieting has been going ok, but I'm still not really losing weight particularly quickly. I'll lose a pound, then gain back half a pound...rinse and repeat. It's kind of frustrating that I'm giving up all of my yummy carbs and not seeing the scale encourage me to keep going. *sigh*
- As of tomorrow, I will have breastfed Tzipora for as long as I breastfed the twins...and we're still going strong!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
So many things going through my head at once! Here's everything that's going on in no particular order: