Friday, November 19, 2010

Two Weeks...

Can anyone guess what happens exactly two weeks from today? My husband guessed it (and it only took him about 60 seconds with no hints). Look at your calendar...it will be Friday, December 3rd. Take a look at my little baby ticker and it might give you a hint as well. In just two short weeks I will be 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant. It will be the exact gestation that I gave birth to the twins. It is a milestone I am *so* excited to be reaching (and passing right by). I am fully confident that I will still be pregnant when I finish that day, and that I'll continue to be pregnant for a few weeks after that. :-) Yay!

In other news, the baby is doing well. I had an appointment with the midwife yesterday and it went great. I'm having random Braxton-Hicks contractions, which are normal, and the most obnoxious leg cramps in the universe. I wake up and move my leg and then holy heck, my calf muscle seizes up and feels like someone plunged a knife right in. Luckily, I know that you're supposed to pull your toes upward (toward the knee) and it does help, although it takes a few seconds to work. Unfortunately all day it's been kind of achy, as if the muscle really needs to stretch out.

In other, other news....I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER ON SUNDAY!!!!! I seriously could not be more excited. WHEEEE!!

3 comments:

  1. i have not had leg cramps this time but had them all though my first pg. If you can think to do it in your half sleep state stand up it makes it go away almost instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest the standing thing too. It works really well, but by the time I'm done wrestling with the covers and my body pillow, it's too late. LOL!

    Have fun at HP7! Tuesday is my day to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even tho' I get tired if I stand for long, I have still not been experiencing leg cramps.

    It is less than 50 days to go before you meet your baby...this is so exciting!

    And enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete